I'm Sorry




I'm sorry that I failed you;
I'm sorry that I doubted you;
I'm sorry that I trusted someone else over you!

I should have heard you;
I should have seen it in your eyes;
I should have never let you go!

I could be more brave;
I could be less naive;
I could be more willing to say!

You were there outside my house;
You were there finding a ladder to climb the wall;
You were there at the middle of the night!

You were there trying to tell me the truth;
You were there trying to confess your love;
You were there trying to make it all work!

You were ready to risk it all for me;
You were ready to show me the truth;
You were ready with your feelings so true!

Why didn't I come out for once;
Why wasn't I ready to watch you struggle for me;
Why couldn't I gather the strength to love like you!

I mistook your love for your ego;
I mistook for her judgment to be true;
I mistook our bond to be weak!

And for that, I will be sorry forever 😔😔😔😔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey Begins...!!

Meeting at a Restaurant !

Bye Bye Dull Skin !! #VasuFaceSerumBlog